Ageing is the main factor for the development of dark circles. As you age, the skin becomes dry and the dark circles become very prominent.
Stress is also considered to be another common cause of dark circles. Dark circles are developed due to stress which includes excessive workload, family problems, money problems and many more. Stress has become quite common also among the youth which in turn cause dark blemishes under their eyes.
Lack of proper sleep
People who do not get their share of 8 hours of sleep on a daily basis will develop dark under eye circles.
Sometimes, there may be an excessive loss of water from the body, which could make your skin dry and weak.
Dark circles can also be formed due to lack of healthy diet. It is very important to consume a meal that is rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals that are extremely essential for the body’s development. These nutrients should be consumed on a daily basis to avoid any kind of health related problems.
Dark Circles Natural Cure at Home
Home remedies for dark circles are considered to be the best healing method. It is natural way of curbing the dark blemishes under the eye which will not cause any harm to the skin.
1) Application of a thin sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day, relieves stress and cools down the eyes.
2) A mixture of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected area every night before bedtime. You will see a remarkable improvement in two to three weeks.
3) Consume at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis. Water is a very essential remedy in this case and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
4) Tea bags are known to be very effective in curing dark circles. A cold tea bag should be put on top of each eye for 10 to 15 minutes everyday.
5) Make a paste of fresh mint leaves and add a few drops of lime juice in it. Apply the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes everyday and see the difference in two to three weeks.
6) Rose water is considered to be a natural coolant for the body and has been an old home remedy for generations. Apply two to three drops of rose water on a cotton ball and gently massage on the affected area of the eye for five to six minutes. You will see the result in two to three weeks. This method is considered to be one of the most effective cures for dark circles.
The dark circles treatment should be started as soon as possible to avoid it from increasing.